Whether you’re looking to come to Sunderland College or are already a student, we offer a range of services to help answer your questions and help solve any issues that might arise while studying with us.
Our Matrix-accredited College Guidance Service offers potential and current students informal and impartial advice on the many aspects of studying with us.
They can provide:
- Information on all College courses, including home study
- Information on financial assistance available
- Information on childcare support and crèche provision
- Advice on access and support for disabled students and those with learning difficulties
- Guidance to aid transition into employment, training or higher education
- Guidance on a change of career
If you would like to talk to a Guidance Officer please ring 0191 511 6000 and our Customer Service Advisers will arrange an appointment.
We also have a team of nurses who can provide support and advice on a range of health related issues as well as external agencies who work with the College for extra support. Further information about health issues is available on the Your Health Sunderland website.
For further information contact our Welfare Team or call 0191 511 6000.