We offer a range of ‘Get ready for’ short, part-time courses designed to help job seekers find work in a range of different industries.
Course available include:
- Get ready for… Basic Computing
- Get ready for… Care
- Get ready for… Contact Centres
- Get ready for… Contact Centres (Prince’s Trust)
- Get ready for… Employment
- Get ready for… (Improved) English and Maths
- Get ready for… Exercise and Training
- Get ready for… Hospitality
- Get ready for… ICT
- Get ready for… Manufacturing and Factory Work
- Get ready for… Outdoor Activities
- Get ready for… Retail
- Get ready for… Sales
We work closely with a large number of employers to ensure our courses include visits to work places, talks or mock interviews to help support your job search activities. And we can also provide financial support to help you access our courses (excluding those delivered by partner organisations) including childcare up to £70 a week and travel costs up to £10 a week.
Courses start every few weeks at one of our main campuses. We also offer The Prince’s Trust Get into Contact Centres course from our training centre North Tyneside.
As part of our commitment to helping you find work, we also provide a job search service, posting details of relevant vacancies for students on our intranet and Facebook site. We also keep in touch after you have successfully completed a course to see how you are progressing towards work.
If you would like further information about any of the courses detailed contact The Employability Team on 0191 511 6478 or 0191 511 6744, or e-mail email@example.com
Keep up to date with the latest vacancies and training through our Facebook page.